Sales and Products
- Work independently to onboard and service segregated Institutional clients including negotiating Investment Management Agreements including Investment Restrictions and Guidelines, and other agreements. This will involve working with Legal, Risk and the investment management teams to finalize the agreements
- prepare pitching material & proposal, due diligent, contract terms liaison & follow-up and post investment
- Arrange and meet with existing or prospective clients.
- Prepare, review and propose new products promotional materials(e.g. proposal, report, brochure, and PPT) and transaction documents.
- Conduct research, track and analyze market conditions.
- Work with different teams to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Ability to multi-task and with strong attention to detail
- Strong financial knowledge and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with client service mind set and able to maintain good clients and internal relationships
- Behave ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the
- Highly organized and proactive, self-motivated and a good team player
- University graduate in related field
- 3-5 years experience in financial industry and most preferably in asset management industry
- Proficiency in the use of MS OFFICE, Bloomberg, WIND Information